Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bears, Beets, BSG

Basiljaz asked when I was going to post again and also, what the heck BSG stands for.

In answer, I'm posting today, and unfortunately I could only find the grainiest, recorded-on-a-cellphone-directly-from-the-tv-next-door version of one of my favorite scenes from the American version of The Office.

The clip should answer that nagging second question.



p.s. Yeah, and I'll be following up on the trip to AZ, posting some pics, sharing some pics on my Flickr page, etc.

2 comments:

Basiljaz said...

Oh, now I get it.

I have to watch the American version of the Office. I'm re-watching the British version right now.

Julia said...

Speaking of The Office, I have heard that Michael Scott may be leaving after this season! I particularly enjoyed the recent episode when everyone (except Angela of course) was dancing-hilarious!