Monday, February 8, 2010

AutoTune

AutoTune is the new thing that gets on my last nerve.

I mean, I find it unnerving how many young singers are incredibly attractive and are such great dancers and … HEY! Isn’t that AutoTune? Can you sing live?

I was just listening to a great song I used to really like called “Extraordinary” which appears to be about how this guy never notices this plain jane (singer) girl when she’s secretly awesome and with my headphones on I suddenly noticed how it is so excessively and obviously auto-tuned to within an inch of its ironic life.

(Heavy sigh.)

p.s. Oh, yeah, and for good or ill, the blogging is back. I’ll try to make it more grammatically coherent next time. With pictures.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I missed you, glad you are back.

lifeinpine said...

Its funny you wrote about autotune or whatever it is.
Britt and I were driving the other day (everyone has their windows open) and we heard this very loud sound coming from the car next to us.

Britt then offered me some education regarding Autotune.

I figure if I like the song, I sing over it anyway so who cares.

Love you Sis xoxoxo