Saturday, June 21, 2008

Keeping Up With the Joneses

To my brother and sisters (I mean that literally, I'm sorry, but this isn't an open invite to the blogosphere):

I'm terrible about keeping up with everyone so I'm hoping you'd be interested in starting our own network of blogs. I'm too old for myspace and too cranky and impatient to actually write letters.

For my part, I can share my travel pictures and silly art projects, and you can share news of whatever interests you:
  • Children
  • Pets
  • Causes
  • Recipes
  • Golf scores
  • Photographs
  • Home decor
  • Upcoming events
Maybe? Interested? Add a comment if you want information on how to do this (it's super easy).

Come on! Try it! I'll go first!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Sweet Sharon~

Thank you for doing this blog. I think it is going to be a wonderful way for all of us to stay in touch with one another. I am going to leave this entry short, kind of a tester. Hugs to Susan, Ricky, Janell, and of course, Sharon.

~Lot's of love,
Julie(a)

babyJ said...

HEY!
I jsut typed a really long comment and tried to post it. Apparently, I was supposed to register first because it is gone.
Too bad because it was really interesting. But now, because I am 40, I don't recall everything I said.
This could be very cool and I too am a little lame when it come to keeping up. So I will try to keep up with the Joneses....
I hope everone is having a great day.
I have about 35 minutes before I head home for the day...
I Love each and every one of you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox