Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Life By the Numbers

New Phones: 1

Blessings I Was Thankful For Last Thursday: 74 (not including family, friends, pets, work I can live with, good health, or working electronics).

Recent Out-of-State Trips: 1

Traveling Companions: 1

New Members in bk's Fanclub: 11 (oh gawd, everybody loves Bill)

Followers of My Blog (which is public): 1

Followers of bk's Blog (which is private): 2

Travel Bugs In My Possession: 3

Total Geocaches Found to Date: 75

Total of Unpaid Bills: $0.00 (not including mortgage)

Showings of My House in the Last Two Months: 0

Anticipated Percentage of Equity at Final Sale: 100

Total in Checking: $32.46

Christmas Gifts Still to Buy: 0

Christmas Gifts Still to Wrap: 2 (maybe 3)

Number of Snowman Movies that I Love Because the Music Tells the Story: 1

Happy Holidays!

(The film is based on Raymond Briggs's The Snowman. I must have seen it on PBS when I was just ... young. There's no dialog. Runs about 20 minutes. This is part 1. The video quality seems poor, but gets ... well, it never gets better. Just listen. Here's Part 2. And Part 3.)

8 comments:

lifeinpine said...

Who were the other 4? Glad you had a good time. We missed you

prettygoodlife said...

You mean fans? Well, the Colonel and his wife, the Colonel's two daughters and the Colonel's daughter's spouses, the son of the daughter of the Colonel and his wife, the Colonel's wife's brother and the Colonel's wife's brother-in-law, the Colonel's wife's sister, and probably random people Bill met in the airport.

I'm not kidding: EVERYBODY loves Bill.

prettygoodlife said...

We missed you too, but couldn't make sense of your messages due to poor audio quality.

bk said...

Don't let her kid you - there were no random strangers at the airport added to the bk fanclub. ;)

{And while I'm at it, I'm not sure that all of the folks above are ready to be full members, but it did seem to go well...}

Watched all of The Snowman last night. I'm sure I've seen it before, but it's been a long time. We could have watched that while working on stockings and such.

Julia said...

Hey Sam, BK, Pretty Good!

We really DID love Bill! By the way, your "Life By the Numbers" makes me sick to my stomach......In particular, the "anticipated equity"...

There have been lot's of old Charlie Brown cartoons on the past few weeks. Do you like those?

prettygoodlife said...

Love Charlie Brown! bk and I just watched the classic Christmas special. Makes me say Awwwwww.

lifeinpine said...

AWWWW is right. Makes one want to start a fire and drink cocoa with scnapps. It's almost cold enough.

There are random strangers everywhere. You never know when the really sneaky one are stalking.

Miss you bunches. A box arrived from Santa today.. I still have 5 boxes in my dining room to mail.

lifeinpine said...

I never could spell... DAMN