Tuesday, March 24, 2009

29 in 30

Second, I got a bodybugg! It's a device that you wear on your arm (all the time) and it measures your calories burned for the day. It is an amazing tool and it's like a Jiminy Cricket because it keeps you from cheating. Er, well -- it nags you incessantly for cheating.

The way the system works is that you plug in what you consume (and I've been really good about being honest, I know that when I talk to a counselor they will say, well, 32 oz. of wine a day is really not ideal...) and the bug measures what you burn and they tell you if there is a deficit. Simple. It's my first week. I'm expecting a good, solid, 3 pound loss for the week on Sunday. And I've worked my butt off for it so will be very disappointed if it's not that.

But I will still think it is a great tool.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Cute!
I have never heard of the bodybugg, sounds very interesting. When I saw you last, you looked marvelous so I don't want you going and getting stick thin...You were perfect just as, in all of your magnificent beauty.

J

bk said...

Couldn't agree more, J. :)

prettygoodlife said...

Don't worry about me! There's no chance of me wasting away to nothing!