Monday, November 15, 2010

Let's Start With My Car!

I bought a car in June! 

OK, well, it's not a great car, but it's fine.  It's not luxurious or fast, but it wasn't expensive and it gets pretty good gas mileage. And it's cute. I get in it and just kind of floor it like it's some kind of golf cart and there's no kind of accelerating -- she's a goer.  

She's also small.   Probably another reason to lose weight (let's not go there right now) is just so that when people see me get out they don't think, huh, didn't see that coming.



5 comments:

Basiljaz said...

Cool! It's a Mini, right?

Julia said...

Ohhhhhhh

I LOVE coopers!!!!

They are so cute I just wanna squeeze em!

prettygoodlife said...

What a pretty picture, Jules! That's new!

Yes, it's a Mini Cooper. bk and I had to go to Louisville for it, but it was a fun trip. He's driving the old Tribute until we become rich and get him something else to drive.

I love the color that I got (that's not an actual picture of it, but it looks like that) and I always wave at the other Mini drivers that I pass.

Julia said...

Hey,

Just an aside for you and Basiljaz. You have just got to read the blog "The Bloggess". I laugh outloud every time I read one of her entries, I think you would really appreciate her sense of humor.

Basiljaz said...

Thanks for the link Julia - it's a fab blog!