Monday, November 22, 2010

Next, I Gained 1000 Pounds!

Really.   A thousand pounds.

I gain it, I lose it, I gain back more.   (I'm not talking about a cumulative gain, I'm talking a total.)

I'm so fat that when I put on my big pajamas on Saturday night I took them right back off because they were too tight.  FAT.

I know that's not really enlightening in terms of what's been going on in my life but, to make a really bad pun, it's a heavy burden to carry around and it's all I can think of some days.  It makes bk insane.

I have an incredible battle ahead of me, but I'm going to make the attempt.   Dying of a heart attack at 52 is not in my future.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Are ya fat or Phat? Just kidding. Listen sis, I am the kind of I quit smoking six months ago fat. So, I will now drop dead of obesity related illness rather than some awful COPD dreaded lung gunkey death.

You have a beautiful body, beautiful.beautiful. really.

Love you.

prettygoodlife said...

Did you quit smoking!? That's awesome!