Thursday, November 6, 2008

Election Results! Redux!

I really couldn't stand not responding to that post on Linda Holmes's site, so I did and was promptly schooled (due to my own error) that anyone can make a mistake for one day. Read the comments. I'm one of the last few comments and I made one inarticulate comment (which I tried to withdraw), but it gave opposing counsel one last minute to argue their case.

p.s. I (totally) un-subscribed from her site a day before that exchange! It's not because she doesn't agree with me! Damn it, Jim! I'm a business analyst, not an unsubscriber!

p.p.s. This all makes me wonder -- who writes blogs? How much do you know about your favorite blogger? It's weird!

1 comment:

bk said...

You're being hard on yourself. I thought your comment was very well spoken, and not inarticulate at all. Not even the bit you wanted to take back. Perhaps a bit more harsh than you intended, but not inarticulate.

And, incidentally, I'm getting to know quite a lot about my favorite blogger. :)