Monday, July 14, 2008

Life By the Numbers

OK, family, I don't mean to be critical, but in the most loving way I must say you are miserably bad at creating (and then linking) your own blogs.

I'm disappointed.

That said, for me:
  • Projects completed: 1 (Look forward to your Christmas gifts. Or ... not.)
  • Projects conceived: 1 million
  • Trips in my future: 3
  • Trips I'm looking forward to: 1 (Las Vegas)
  • I love my pets this much: Henry: $304.10. (Elliot...well, I haven't had to prove it yet)
(Psst, shh, Henry below.... she's a girl)


  • Work level happiness: 75% (Yay!)
  • General happiness: 90% (Yeah, really! Sorry!)
  • Things that piss me off: Downloads that fail.
  • Things I'm excited about: 2
  • Things I'm thrilled! about: 1
Guess the rest.

4 comments:

bk said...

90% general happiness seems pretty darn good to me. I'd definitely be OK with that!

prettygoodlife said...

It was kind of an optimistic number, but then I thought, well, if I'm optimistic, it must mean I'm happy. ;-)

bk said...

Hard to argue with that logic! :)

Julia said...

Sharon,
I was sitting here laughing (rather obnoxiously I am certain) at your latest entries! I truly think you need to do stand up comedy shows!Your picures are glorious and the entry about Riley was hilarious...90%, I agree with BK, that's a great thing!
Love you,
Julia