Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

I feel like I have so much to tell and yet not much to say.

bk and I made our first plans for an extended trip (four days!) and we're pretty excited about that. The trip is to to Mahtomedi and I know that Susie will be pretty upset about it (that she doesn't get to meet him first), but she's in Mexico now so it's hard to get her riled.

I managed to avoid Halloween costumes for another year.

And, happily, I arranged for some pumpkin carving (although I can't figure what happened to the pictures I took of the carver!).

Oh, yeah, and I came across two cd's I should have been listening to before...

{Darn, how did I delete those pics from my camera?!?!?!}

2 comments:

lifeinpine said...

Its just not fair. When are you heading in that direction. Thanksgiving I bet. oh well, you want to start with the low key group first.

prettygoodlife said...

Yep, Thanksgiving.

Sorry. ;-)