Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pictures I Like


This post is rated PG-13 for thematic elements and some depictions of lawlessness.

Last week, I came back after picking up lunch one day to find that someone had been at my desk, messing with the breakfast item I had brought but not eaten. The usual suspect was laughing so hard he couldn't even defend himself.



"I can't believe how filthy it looks," he giggled. Son of a preacher man, my eye. (OK, well, it is very funny. Go ahead and click to see it better. You know you want to.)

* * *
We had a social event at work last October with much dressing up and merriment. I've already shared the winning pumpkin's photograph (check the archives to see Nascar Cindy, carved by Farmer's Wife and me). I was looking through another collection of pictures from that event and came across this gorgeous version of bk.



Best prison girlfriend ever.

1 comment:

bk said...

Thematic elements and some depictions of lawlessness? Which pic is which?

BTW, he is dead sexy. bk isn't bad either.