Monday, April 13, 2009

I don't think...

... I am going to make 30 in 30. It sounded like a nice goal (I think it still is), and I could definitely double up and .. whatever, but it's not like I was productive for 30 days, which is what I hoped for. IV'E BEEN VERY DISTRACTED WHAT WITH THE LAYOFFS AND ALL. It's fine.

I had a great weekend. We hiked. The redbuds were glorious.



And, if you follow bk's blog, you know we went to a Horsemen game and he won season tickets in the football throw. (Please don't be disappointed in the audio quality of this clip. I'm planning on getting a better mike, and I'm really hoping to do the next one when I've only had two glasses of wine. It will get better!!!)

((Edited to add that that stuff did just not work at all. Try the link!!))

Yeah, that's right, this link!

Edited to add that this did not work well. I'll have to tinker and tweak and let you know. But there is a future here.

No comments: